Search Engine Optimisation
Get Your Business Found Online with 360fusion SEO Services
In Google search results, around 42% of searchers choose to visit the website occupying the number one spot.
For a search term you could have one hundred thousand clicks whilst occupying position one and only three thousand for position seven.. Therefore even moving from position seven to position two could quadruple your visitors.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your website higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO helps your website get traffic from search engines. It is often about making small on and off page modifications in order to improve a sites interaction with both users and search engines. The end objective often being to increase the websites visibility, attract greater traffic and gain increased conversions for products and services.
Why Use SEO?
If your website is not ranking on the front page of relevant terms, you cannot expect to compete online and to some extent your website is invisible. SEO is an effective investment because:
- 80% of online transactions start with a search engine
- Google handles several hundred million searches a day
- Most people searching the Web never look past the first page of search results
- 77% of search users choose organic over a paid listing when searching
360fusion SEO Services
360fusion can provide clients with a personal and bespoke SEO service to get you the results you desire. 360fusion aim to get all websites onto the first page, if possible to the top of the results pages for all major search engines. We set detailed objectives with our clients and aim to transform your website, helping with traffic generation and sales conversion.
The three main steps to 360fusion SEO Services include:
- Performing a detailed analysis of the clients website and helping them understand SEO. Also setting SEO objectives with the client and deciding which are the right keywords to target – they must be relevant, achievable and profitable.
- Optimising the clients website making on and off page modifications to increase the clients search engine ranking position. Also tailoring the clients website according to the chosen keywords.
- Monthly reporting will take place and will be send out to the client. 360fusion will analyse and monitor the clients search engine ranking positions for different keywords and other important SEO statistics.
Contact us today for a SEO consultation and price information about 360fusion SEO strategies.