What is a Virtual Tour?
A virtual tour is a 360° simulation of an existing location composed of a sequence of images. A virtual tour is made up of a number of photographs shot from a single vantage point. The images are then stitched together to create a 360° panorama, basically an unbroken view of a room, building or location.
Once a virtual tour is fully designed and developed, it will then be embedded onto a clients website. Or alternatively hosted by 360fusion and a link from the clients website will take a viewer to the tour.
A virtual tour can be styled and designed to match a current website. A brands logo and colour schemes can be incorporated to make sure the virtual tour sits well within a website and compliments other marketing tools.
What Is The Process of a Virtual Tour?
- We will firstly discuss your objectives and virtual tour needs
- Our dedicated photographer will come shoot the tour (at any location around the world) this takes typically no longer than a day to shoot
- We will then edit the images and build the tour over the coming days stitching the images together
- You will then have the final say on the tour and give us the okay, the tour is also styled to correspond the existing look of your website in matching your branding, fonts and styles
- The tour will then go live and prospective guests all over the world will be able to view your premises or venue